Thursday, October 16, 2008




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Hey I just noticed that everyone is smiling in this family photo! Last time I think it was only one of you smiling! This picture rocks!

The Crocketts said...

You guys look great! Miss you tons.

The Crocketts said...

I don't know if you noticed or not, but on your family pic, just to the left of your head it says, "Reeves". LOL Did you plan that, or was it an accident, because that's just cute!

Knighton Family said...

Heather- The whole thing says Reeves and company but my head was blocking the co. part. This thing is in front of the museum in washington and I have wanted to have our pics taken there ever since it was first put there. I wish my head weren't blocking the other part it would have been so much cuter. oh well.

LeAnn