What can be said about my Kimball? He is about as busy as a boy can get and he gives the sweetest kisses. I think he instigates most of the trouble that he and Tolman get into. Like when he got into the fridge and broke all the eggs on the floor and on his sister. Or when he dumped the baby oil and the listerine on the floor (which both of them are supposed to have childproof caps. wrong!) Or the time that he found some random fingernail polish (that I never carry with me and the one time I did he found it) in my purse and painted his and Eden's faces with it. All of this has happened within the last few weeks. I hope we make it past 2yrs with this boy. Who knows what will be next. Sometimes I am beside myself to know what to do with him I want to lock him in the closet or something to keep him out of trouble. But all he has to do is give me that cute little smile and somehow I can't stay mad at him anymore. I love you Kimball thanks for coming to our family.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Here comes trouble!
What can be said about my Kimball? He is about as busy as a boy can get and he gives the sweetest kisses. I think he instigates most of the trouble that he and Tolman get into. Like when he got into the fridge and broke all the eggs on the floor and on his sister. Or when he dumped the baby oil and the listerine on the floor (which both of them are supposed to have childproof caps. wrong!) Or the time that he found some random fingernail polish (that I never carry with me and the one time I did he found it) in my purse and painted his and Eden's faces with it. All of this has happened within the last few weeks. I hope we make it past 2yrs with this boy. Who knows what will be next. Sometimes I am beside myself to know what to do with him I want to lock him in the closet or something to keep him out of trouble. But all he has to do is give me that cute little smile and somehow I can't stay mad at him anymore. I love you Kimball thanks for coming to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LeAnn... is at yo Kimbo? Oh! Yep yo Kimbo! I didn't hear about the finger nail polish incident, sounds like it was lots of fun! Isn't it great that we do love our children so much, so that when they do really naughty things you don't murder them (even though you want to!). -Caralee
I didn't hear about the finger nail polish thing either. He he he. I would like to have seen that one. That is pretty crazy! I miss you Kimball! Be good for your mommy. And give her a BIG hug for me. I love you!
Post a Comment