Thursday, August 30, 2007

Summer Family Fun!!!


These pictures are a little old but I thought I'd better get them on here (since I just learned to upload pictures onto my computer Yay!!!) before the summer gets away from me. This summer while Julie was getting ready to move Gracie came to our house to play and we had a fun time. We played dress-up, we swam, and we ate lots of treats to keep us sane! Out of all the pretty princess and fairy dresses that Julie sent with Gracie, she put on Reeve's old jazz jersey and kept spinning around as if she had on the most beautiful princess dress of all. What a funny girl. Those were fun days. We miss you Julie and Gracie and Sammy and David. Its just not the same here with out you (even though we talk almost every day). I am glad however things are going well for you in Erie PA. What a wonderful experience you are having. Now we just have to try to get along with out all of you :( When it all comes down to it our family is where we feel the most important and loved and with whom we have the most fun. I am so grateful for my family. Even amid all the craziness there is no where else I would rather be! Love you guys!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

You guys are really funny!!! Those pictures are hilarious! Just so you know, we miss you guys too. I call you almost every day because I couldn't live this far away from you guys without it. We love you!

Recovery Guru said...

Wow what cute pics!! Who is that strange girl with the worm in her nose......gross! I am so glad that I would never be caught dead with a worm in my nose!!! -Caralee