Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back off girls this one is mine!!


Who is your Man? Reeve Kolb Knighton
How long have you been together? We have been married for 5 wonderful years!
How long did you date? We dated on and off for about 6 years before we got married.
How old is your Man? Same as me - 28 years
Who eats more? Usually Reeve (I think he has hollow legs!)
Who said I love you first. I did.
Who is taller? Reeve is.
Who sings better? We both like to sing but I have had more formal training.
Who is smarter? Reeve is for sure.
Who's temper is worse? Mine, Reeve doesn't get mad very often.
Who does the laundry? Its a tie.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Reeve does.


WHo pays the bills? We both do.


Who is better at the computer? Reeve is for sure.


Who mows the lawn? Reeve does.


Who cooks dinner? Mostly Me.


Who drives when you are together? Mostly Reeve unless he can con me into it.


Who is more stubborn? I think we both have our moments only Reeve is more quiet about it.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we are both pretty good at that.

Who's parents do you see more often? We try to see both of them but usually mine.

Who kissed who first? I did, but only because he was teasing me about it and then after our missions he kissed me first and yes, he was my first kiss.

Who asked who out? Reeve asked me to the junior prom our senior year of high school.

Who proposed first? Reeve did under our favorite tree at the temple.

Who is more sensitive? Me for sure, I cry over everything.

Who has more friends? It is about equal most of our friends are married couples so we are friends together.

Who has more siblings Reeve does, he is the youngest of 8 and I am the oldest of 6.

Who wears the pants in the family? We try to do things pretty equally but I fear sometimes that I get a little bossy. He is sure great to put up with me! Love ya honey!

I guess that any one who reads this and hasn't already done one is tagged. See ya later.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Funny picture of our favorite Reeve-o! I didn't remember that you kissed him first....kind of bold don't you think? -caralee

Julie said...

I didn't know you kissed him first either! You sure are a brave girl! Either that or Reeve is just a chicken (he he he). Just kidding Reeve!

LeAnn said...

I only kissed him first because he was teasing me about kissing. I was terrified to kiss him and he kept getting his face right up to mine and puckering up. I finally decided that was so silly so I just kissed him. Later he told me that he was really going to do it on our next date so I guess I jumped the gun a little. O well. I still caught him. So that I'm happy.