Friday, November 2, 2007
Happy Halloween Weirdos!
We had a super fun Halloween this year! The boys had a blast carving pumpkins and going to parties and trick-or-treating. Tolman just loved being a pirate and Kimball was so excited to be Buzz Lightyear. He would ask everyone what they were going to be for Halloween several times even though he already new the answer. It made everyone crazy! Eden was our little witch although we couldn't get her to wear her hat and she got to stay at home and pass out candy while Superman Dad (Sorry hon, I didn't mean to cut your head off ) got to take the boys trick-or-treating. After that we went to show our costumes off to our Grandma's and Grandpa's. When bed time came we were all exhausted and sick to death with too much candy. No wonder we had a Halloween hangover the next morning. It was the best Halloween ever, whew...I am so glad it is over! Now I just wish we could get the candy all gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Your kids were so darn cute in there Halloween costumes! I liked the carved pumpkin pictures! I am glad that you had a great Halloween!
I miss miss miss you! We should play. Your kids are so CUTE!!! and Congrats on #4 little pumkin!!!!!!
You sure have a cute little family, it was good to see you at Chelsi and Marc's wedding.I enjoy reading your blog.
Love Aunt Susan
I love the fall colors, but I am still waiting for the picture. Yoiu know which one I am talking about!
Post a Comment