Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

So here is great big thank you to my cute little sister Caralee. She gave my blog a face lift and I have to say that I love it! As for things here they still feel a little crazy but I have managed to get my dishes done 2 out of the 3 days this week! Yippee.
We have all taken our turns being sick this week with a combination of the flu and a cold. Now baby Tait has it. But we are managing and hopefully we can all get better for Tait's blessing on Sunday. Isn't ironic that we always seem to get sick soon after we bring a baby home. Sometimes I wonder if it is so that we will learn how to cope quicker. It's pretty overwhelming to bring home a new baby and when everyone gets sick its worse. But when we all start to get better I realize that life doesn't seem as hard as it did while everyone was sick and its a little easier to settle into a normal routine.

So I just needed to say thank you to all of the people who have done so much for us since Tait has joined our family. So many of you have brought over meals and taken my kids and have been so supportive of me. I have felt Heavenly Father's love through each of you and I am so grateful. You have made me want to be more giving and loving to others so thank you, thank you, thank you.

6 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

i love the makeover! it looks great, esp. that top picture. about getting sick with a new baby: easton threw up the day we brought aidan home and aidan threw up in the hospital when i had greyson. crazy! hope all is well now and the blessing goes great, wish we could come down again :)

Erin said...

I love it, so cute!

gram karon said...

.Great job, it looks good, and those kids are beautiful. Yes kids are great BUT wait for the grandkids and great grandkids it is all worth it, sick kids and all that come with them, good and bad. Thank Heaven for a loving Father to be there when we need to talk, and to know that he hears us and answers us. The best part is Families from all around and to always be there for you. Love you Leann, kiss the kids all
"5" of them. If you need anything call me. (handsome hubby)

Anonymous said...

your blog looks way good, good job!! You sure have a cute little family!

Recovery Guru said...

No problem sister, I will help you with it anytime! Next time we will put music on it! Maybe I will have to come over and play again sometime after we get back from salt lake!

Julie said...

So so cute. And I am so so so so so sorry!!! We didn't mean to give you guys the plague.

Love ya,
Julie