I don't have words to describe how grateful I am for you Kimball boy. You fill our lives with so much happiness and joy and craziness. Thank you for your happy smile and your sweet kisses. I hope that this is the best day ever!
Love you,
Mom
The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"
7 comments:
He's so cute! I don't remember him when he was a baby. So weird... he looks like Tait in a few pictures but in the others I think he looks totally different. Happy Birthday Kimball!!!!!!!
What a sweet boy! Kimball I love you and miss you so much! I hope you had a great birthday!
Love,
Aunt Julie
PS Gracie says Happy Birthday and we can't wait to come and see you in a few months!
Love, All of us
OH I LOVE THAT BOY! I need to bring his present over. I love that song too, who sings it?
Happy Birthday Kimball boy!! I hope that you had a great day! I have a fun present you for you birthday! Love you! -Love Aunt Caralee
So Cute! LeAnn I miss seeing you in Lieto...
Okay, 4 months is just too long. I need updates please! Remember, Texas is far, far away, so I can't just pop on over and see you for myself. =o) Miss you! Hope you're doing well.
LeAnn... it's time to update your blog! Your killing me with your 8 month old post. J/K... but I would love to see what you are all up to. I'm thrilled you have found a house. Where is it? Give me all the details. I sure miss you guys. Why don't you just move to California? Teachers make more here then they do in UTah. Ha, Ha! I WISH...
Post a Comment