Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More Knighton Christmas Partying

Who is that Kissing Santa Claus? LeAnn, what would your husband say?! Oh well, it's probably okay, it looks like Santa is cheering for the right team.

Being Santa does have its advantages...

Who would have ever thought that I would ever play Santa...

Tolman knew who it was...

Kimball knew who it was, and he kept trying to take advantage of Santa's kindnesses to get what he wanted...

I don't think Eden figured out that it was me...She was just sitting on Santa's lap.

Tait seemed to sense it was me, but he wanted to find out for sure by removing my facial hair. By the way, thanks ACIA for making the hat for me!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
-Reeve

5 comments:

Erin said...

I saw mommy KISSING Santa Claus. Oh my... gotta love it... how cute!!!

Katrina said...

Yay, pictures and updates! Your kids have gotten so big it's amazing! And Eden's hair is so cute now too. Congratulations on finally owning your own digital camera! It makes posting pics very easy. (Tip: If you haven't already heard about Picasa, you should check it out. It's available for free online and very easy to use.) We're excited to see you guys later this month!

Julie said...

Ha ha ha! What cute pictures! I can't believe how much your kids have grown since May. I think I might cry. They are growing up! (wiping a tear) Miss you guys!

The Isoms said...

Wahoo an update!
How fun! Looks like you guys know how to party.

The Crocketts said...

How fun! I'm not much better lately at blogging (nothing new posted since June), but once in a blue moon I do get to check OTHER peoples blogs, and today was my 5 second chance. I'm so glad to see everyone is doing well. We miss you all. Have a merry Christmas!