Friday, October 12, 2007
Little Pumpkins
We have had this secret for a little while and it has been all that I can do to keep it quiet. I wanted to wait for a little while but I just can't keep it anymore. Have you guessed it? Yes you are right, we have another little pumpkin on the way! I know, the whole idea sounds crazy but we are actually very excited about it. Our other little pumpkins just can't keep the secret anymore either so we decided that we'd better have out with it. Pumpkin #4 is set to arrive on June 1st or so, so that makes me almost 7 weeks along. Which now that I think about it, it really is a little early to be telling everyone. Why is it so hard to be patient? I was so grateful for conference last week as I have been a little aprehensive about this whole thing. In particular President Eyring's (Isn't that awesome? I am excited to call him President.) talk about watching for the Lord's hand in your life and Sister Beck's talk about Mother's who know reaffirmed my faith and reassured me that being a Mother is the best job in the world and I am adding more happiness to my home with each child that I welcome here. Heavenly Father knew I needed to hear Sister Beck's talk. I recognize that his hand was in her preparation I am sure that it wasn't just for me that, that particular talk was given but I am sure that he knows me and loves me and I am so grateful to feel His love. So there you go! Suprise, and welcome little pumpkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is very exciting news. The joy a baby brings to the family is indescribable. I sure have enjoyed being with Jolene and her new baby Jaxton this past week. I love being the grandma.Hope you don't have too much morning sickness.
Love
Aunt Susan
What!!!!!! I had to read about this on your blog!!! I think that you should have called me!!!!! Anyway congrats I love being an aunt, I hope you have another girl!! Let me know if you need me to watch your kiddo's during doctor apt. or anytime you need a nap or something!
Yay!!!!! I am so totally jealous!!! I love your little pumpkin family and want to grow up to be just like you some day! I will watch your kids anytime too. Just bring them on over! Love ya!
Julieo
Congratulations! That is exciting! I love how you used pumpkins to tell everybody! That was so cute! Let me know if you need anything....I am right down the street!
Brittany
Congrats! I just found your blog and saw this, wow I am so totally excited for you! If you need any help with your kids, let me know. Ammon just loves your boys!
BTW I tagged you look on my blog of the info!!
Post a Comment