Monday, September 24, 2007

We Are the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!



Halloween here we come! Thanks to Grandma Leslie we already have our Halloween costumes and the boys are so excited they can hardly wait 'till Halloween. As you can see Tolman is a pirate and he goes around the house singing "We are the pirates who don't do anything we just stay at home and play around." Which pretty much discribes his life most days. Kimball if you can't tell is Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story and he is totally excited. We are just loving the cooler weather outside. We just want to spend all of our time outside. Welcome Fall!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute! I want to be Buzz Lightyear dresses as a pirate!!! Your boys are adorable! I miss them so much. Maybe they could come to my house and we can have a party...

Recovery Guru said...

I want to be a pirate that doesn't do anything! Then maybe I would not be so scatterbrained because I wouldn't have to think because I wouldn't be doing anything!! Cute pictures sis! Your boys are so darn cute I love them so much!!

Recovery Guru said...

just wanted you to know, I have had that pirates song in my head all morning!