Friday, February 1, 2008
Reeve: I love how you can always tease me out of a bad mood and that you are never afraid of my crazy mood swings.
I love that you are not afraid to try my new ideas and you jump into them with lots of enthusiasam like spaghetti on the table and eating the shrimp that I made last year ;0) (I have to add how much you dislike shrimp but you ate it so I wouldn't get my feelings hurt)
I love it when you come home from work excited to be with us no matter how tired you are and how much you would rather take a nap.
I love it that you are the one who is excited about scrapbooking in our family! (Somebody needs to be and I certainly don't want to)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
First of all, love the pic of Reeve! Second, I think your family is so cute. And Third, you are ALWAYS so sweet to me, I don't think you could possibly have mood swings!
What a sweet idea to post all the things that makes you happy about your family, I might have to copy it sometime! You have a beautiful family, I love getting to spend time with them!
I sure enjoy reading your blog and hearing how your cute little family is doing. Jolene has joined the blog world now. You read her blog at www.hansenfirehouse.blogspot.com
Hope you are feeling good. I enjoy seeing how big baby Tait is getting.
Love Aunt Susan
Its nice to see that once in a while you get a good laugh in. You are busy with your kids, but do such an amazing job. You guys are great!
Post a Comment