Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag...

By the way I hate these things. I never feel like I am that interesting but here you go....

Two Names You Go By: 1.Mom 2. LeAnn
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. Jeans 2. black maternity shirt
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. snuggles 2. Same priorities and direction
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. play outside with my kids 2. Plant flowers
Two things you did last night: 1. Built a snowman (ok that was more in the daytime) 2. Had Family Home Evening
Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Eden 2. Caralee
Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. have a date with my Husband (hopefully) 2. Take a nap (for sure. That seems to be a necessity as of late)
Two Longest Car Rides: 1. St. George to Logan with kids ( yeah I know pretty pathetic) 2. Provo to St. George when I was 7 months pregnant. (I haven't been anywhere that interesting by car yet)
Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. Easter
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Ice Water 2. Pretzel Time Lemonade
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. I am double jointed in my in my right thumb 2. I have broken my pinkie toe several times (I have lost count how many times)
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Missionary 2. CNA
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. Mr. Kruegar's Christmas 2. While you were sleeping.
Two Favorite Foods: 1. Spaghetti with sausage and lots of sauce 2. Basken Robbins German Chocolate Cake icecream
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. Erie PA playing with my sister 2. Somewhere where it is spring and has pretty flowers. (Brazil perhaps)

People I am tagging: Julie Kohler and Sara Chinn anyone else who hasn't done this one! (Unless you hate them as bad as I do then don't worry about it.)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks sister... that was so FUN!!!!

sweet nectar sara said...

well, i've never been tagged before, so now i feel special ;) and for the record, i think you're interesting.

Julie Kohler said...

Hi friend! I have been meaning to bring your music back for a while now.... I'm so productive! I miss ya, we need to get together and play, especially now that the weather is warming up!!!