Monday, March 17, 2008

Training wheels and potty training


Yes it is true, we are a family in training right now. Tolman is learning to ride his bike without training wheels and he is doing an awesome job. (Note the middle picture of his first crash with out his helmet and knee pads it was pretty cool)! He started about a week ago and it only took him three days of trying to figure it out now we just have to practice, practice practice. Not to say that he hasn't had his share of crashes but he is pretty determined to figure it out. I love that.
An then there is Kimball who is working on potty training. (Heaven help us)! We haven't been quite as sucessful in that department but I think we just need to keep trying. There is no turning back. I didn't put a potty picture of Kimball up because he has been so embarrassed about the whole thing. I think it is kind of cute but, what is especially cute is seeing my boys grow up. Sometimes I look at them and can't believe how much they have learned and grown in their short time here on earth. It is amazing to me to see light and excitement in their eyes and listen to their laughter.



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Yeah for no training wheels and for the potty! Your kids are so fun, I loved having them at my house yesterday, we defiantly need to do a sleep over again sometime soon!

sweet nectar sara said...

wow, that's a big step for tolman! he'll start school this year right? hard to believe.

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! Congrats to Tolman!! Brienne is still a little too concerned about the crashing, etc...and about Kimball, let me know some tricks. Reagan is trying as well. It seems like it will never happen. Anyway, have a Happy St.Patrick's Day!!

gram karon said...

Tolman that is awesome I can't even get grampa Byron to get on a bike you are oing real good, and Kimball keep up the good work that will be soooo helpful for mom when the new baby comes.I didn't see our little beauty but I know she is coming along real good and that smile she has for us is awesome love those kids xoxoxoxo

Erin said...

Your boys are so cute! Ammon looks up to them so much.

Julie Kohler said...

Hi friend, I am thinking about you guys today, that's so awesome for Tolman and his bike, it's amazing to see his determination and effort! What a kid! And what an adventure with Kimball!! PT is THE HARDEST ever. I wish you the very very best of 'luck' with that!! Miss you today, hope you have a happy one!

Erin said...

Hey, I hope you have a Happy Birthday tomorrow! I saw it on the VT message! Go eat some sour cream blueberry pancakes, which by the way were super delicious, thanks again!

Lora Lovell said...

I know that this is a little late.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I always remember that your b-day is the same as my mom's, and then the day slips away, and I am always belating it. Sorry! Know that I was thinking of you!! Hope that you had a good day!

Julie Kohler said...

okay, i know this is REALLY late, but I hope you had a happy birthday!! Julie has the cutest pics of you and your Mom up on her blog, I love that picture of you! SO CUTE! Hope you had a nice, relativley relaxing day with a little happy birthday yumminess!
Love ya- Jewels

Julie Kohler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.