Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Sick!!!
I know it has been a while since I have posted. I think I am a little anti-blog right now although I am not opposed to spending some time looking at other peoples blogs. Another reason I think is that my kids have been sick for about a week. We seem to have contracted the same illness that we tried so hard to get rid of a month ago. I think I jinxed myself when I couldn't believe that we were all well just last week and then Tolman came down with a fever and a cold and passed it to Eden. So far so good for Kimball he hasn't shown any sign of it. I don't think Tolman has been nearly as sick as Eden. Her fevers have been so huge. She woke up this morning with a fever of 104.3 which is about the highest fever I think I have ever dealt with in one of my kids. I was grateful that Reeve and the guys he rides to work with were able to come in and give her a blessing. So far so good. Her fever responded well to ibuprophen and a bath. She seems to be perking up a little bit. I am so grateful for the priesthood and those who are worthy to give blessings at a moments notice. I am especially grateful for my husband who blesses our home with it. It is no small thing to use the power of God and I am in awe of those who lead, guide and bless with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Poor little sick kids. :( It just makes me feel so bad! Don't you just wish there was some way you could take all of your child's pain away. Give those sick kids a kiss for me (and Kimball too). And good luck with potty training. Love ya!
Julie
Hey sister, I am so sorry that your kids are all sick-o's! Let me know if there is anything I can do, take Kimball for a little while or something! Anyway I hope that they are feeling better soon and that there are no more high temps those are so scary!
Hey....we have been thinking about you guys. I wondered if someone has been sick. I am so sorry that you have been having to deal with that and everything else. Please let me know if we can do anything for you guys. I am serious!!
-Lora
So sorry to here you have the sickness at your home.Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Love Aunt Susan
Wouldn't it be wonderfl if our babies could tell us where and when they hurt? it would be sooo easy on us But that is one of our jobs as a mom, call me if I can help, please. Reeve did a wonderful job at daddy's funeral and Kimball was real good he loved my DVD player so remember it when you take a trip wen they are tired of looking out the window. Love you guys kiss the kides for us. Dad is doing much better just slow
I totally agree with you, I hate it when my kids are sick. Hope Kimball doesn't get it so we can all play outside!!!
Oh no fun, it's so sad when your babies are sick, and also for a pregnant mommy who can't medicate yourself with much of anything! Those high fevers are so scary. Hope you get feeling better soon!
Hey Knightons
I hope you don't mind that I found a link to your blog. It's so fun to hear about how everyone is doing and how everyone is growing! I'm sorryto hear that you're dealing with illness. It's just no fun. Congrats on your coming addition. Boy or Girl?
You can see our blog at
dennisandanita@blogspot.com
Go PVTH!
Post a Comment