(insert wedding picture here... I wish I had a scanner!)
(Isn't he handsome!)
The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"
3 comments:
You have certainly been busy!!! ha ha... HAppy Anniversary!
Happy 6 Years! That is sooooo awesome for you guys! Doesn't time just fly? Jens and I are shocked that it will be 8 in a few months! Yikes! But with all the activations...it is really like 5 :=)
Anyway, we miss you guys terribly too! We definantly need to pick a day and get together. We all would love it. Reagan just asked about Kimball the other day. He is still adjusting some days, and says he wants his old house back...it is kinda hard when both my sisters are still there, and he feels a connection there...especially since that is the house he was born in.
But, we do love where we are. We love our house layout and the ward is great! People knew we were "new" the first week...kinda exciting.
Anyway, I love your blog...your sister needs to help me out as well w/a facelift. And your pictures are ADORABLE!! What a beaustiful little....I mean...big family :=)
Take Care!
Come over and I will scan your pics for you and we can put them right on this sight... anytime...give me a call! Robin
Post a Comment