I just wanted to wish all the wonderful Fathers in our lives a happy Father's Day. You have taken such good care of us. It is so wonderful to have you to lead, guide, direct and protect us. We love you all!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
I just wanted to wish all the wonderful Fathers in our lives a happy Father's Day. You have taken such good care of us. It is so wonderful to have you to lead, guide, direct and protect us. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, hope you guys had a great Father's Day.
Love ya!
Julie
Hi Leann - it's Heather. I totally love the picture with your baby, Tait and his siblings hands - SO cute. Also glad you posted the cute hair - LOVE IT. I will have to give you my email so maybe you could forward me that recipe book thing you got - if that's ok!?! Anyway, now you can add me to your friends and family list. See you later.
Post a Comment