Monday, June 23, 2008

Growing!




I had to get these pictures posted before Tait changes again. He is growing so fast. I can hardly believe his little chubby cheeks and fat rolls. They are so cute and squishy I just have to pinch them. At our last Dr. appointment he was 11 lbs 8 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long. That means he grew like 3 1/2 pounds and 2 1/2 inches in a month. I am sure by now he has added another pound and grown some more because I had to strech his jammies to get them on last night. I wonder if he is ready for the next size up. My little baby is getting to be a big baby. I knew it would happen but I am always amazed at how fast it is. He is just growing in my arms. He is still so sweet and his smiles just melt my little heart. I am so lucky to have this little bundle of joy in my home!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! I can't believe that round little face!!!! So sweet. He is growing without me. Tell him to stop it! Love ya. Oh by the way, when I talked to Tolman last week he said you would come and visit me this week. :)

Lora Lovell said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! Yeah...I would love to pinch those little cheeks! How Cute!! He is so cute! I am so happy for you LeAnn!!

Erin said...

He is sooooooo cute! I too LOVE chubby babies! He is adorable.

sweet nectar sara said...

holy cow! why does that happen so fast? it feels like i just had my baby and now he's doing so much. tait's a cutie :)

Recovery Guru said...

I love that grin he has at the top picture! It seems like forever sense I have seen him and now he is huge! You do a great job sister, Tait has a great mommy!

Kirk said...

It's great to see your beautiful family Reeve and LeAnn! Wow, Tait is growing fast.

Recovery Guru said...

Hey sister I put some 4th of July papers on photobucket if you feel like you want your blog to look 4th of Julyish. If you want me to make the changes just give me call. -Caralee