Splashing!
Summer rain showers are the best!
So now its my turn to post some pictures of playing in the rain. I was so jealous of my sister Julie's rain pictures in good old Erie, PA and I never would have thought it would happen here. But low and behold it rained! Of course we had to go out and dance in it. What a fun time. It was the perfect beginning to our Family Home Evening.




9 comments:
Yay! It is kind of like doing something together even though we are far apart!
I saw you guys in the rain and I thought how fun! You have the cutest family! I love being your neighbor! Although I CAN'T wait until it cools down so we can all play outside again!
So so so cute! I love these moments- so glad you got cute pictures of it! Miss you, girlie!
You sweet friend! I'm sorry you got subjected to my whining! If we weren't going to see family this weekend also, I would totally just send Spence with the kids, then we could run away! But we still have to get together when I get back, ok? It's been FOREVER!
so much fun!
i heard tait is a huge-o :)
i bet you love squeezing and kissing his chubbiness though, right?
Hey LeAnn - love the splashing in the rain pics. We went out and played too - you can't help but do that when it rains here. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the beautiful song you sang in sacrament meeting today; I so needed to feel the spirit as it is so hard to do while wrestling three children. You sang beautifully and I thank you again for bringing the spirit, you know how sometimes wrestling kids Sunday after Sunday you start to feel like why am I here? What am I even getting from this? Well - you gave it today. Thank you.
Didn't you love it? I was sooooo excited! But, now we are sooo dry again! Dang! Anyway, hope you are all doing good. If you will be at church on Sunday...we will see you. Danielle's baby is getting blessed. So, we will see you later!
Hey! It's about 11 pm and Im sooo craving your salsa recipe!!! When are you going to post it? Im not kidding you- that was D-licious! Love your blog- Im adding you to mine so hope you dont mind
I don't know your email address, but we're having Aria's 6th birthday party tomorrow (Saturday Aug. 2) at 5pm. We'll be doing slip n' slides and other fun stuff, and you could bring your kids if you'd like. Our address is 301 N 2830 E, and our number is 986-1713. Love to see you there!
Amber
Post a Comment