Thursday, October 16, 2008

Say Cheese!




So my awesome friend and neighbor Erin took some great pictures of our family for us last week. I think they turned out so cute. I can't wait to get them developed and hung in my house! Thank you so much Erin. You are the best!Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

those look great! we're getting some done on saturday, hopefully the kids cooperate :) tolman reminds me so much of reeve, and tait's face in the black and white family picture is so stinkin' cute.
we're going to gardener village saturday evening, maybe we'll see you guys there!

Julie said...

I think Tait's face is looking like Tolman's at that age with those huge adorable chubby cheeks! Your pictures look great. I want some of my family so bad!!!!

Recovery Guru said...

Those pictures are adorable! You have the cutest family! I am so happy that you got some family pictures! I love the one with Tait in the grass, and the one with you and Eden! -Have a good trip this weekend!

Katrina said...

So cute! Getting good family pictures is such an event that it's exhilarating when they turn out good, isn't it!

Lora Lovell said...

Look at how cute your family is! Your kids are looking so old....
I didn't know that Erin does photo's....great job!

Anonymous said...

Way cute family pictures. Your cute little family is growing up to fast.