Monday, November 17, 2008

I am thankful for...

I saw this on my sister Julie's blog and I wanted to do it too. So here is my list..

A sweet kiss from my kids
Baking Bread (don't ya love that smell)
Clean houses and Chocolate (I couldn't decide)
Diapers (we're trying out the cloth kind, so far so good)
Eden
Family
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Holidays and Hugs from my kids
Ice cream (Ben and Jerry's! Date night, when it happens, has consisted of sharing a pint and talking or studying together :)
Jesus Christ (I did the same one as you Julie cuz thats the best one!)
Kimball
Laughter
My Mothers and Music
Naptime
Optimism
Pretty Flowers
Quiet evenings after the kids go to bed and I get to be with Reeve!
Reeve
Singing in a choir at Christmastime
Tolman and Tait
Underwear (What other words start with U)?
Violin music
White Christmas'
X-tra minty hot cocoa
Yellow Sunshine
Zoo (Can I be thankful for that too)?

I tag any one who wants to be thankful with me!!!

4 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

such a good idea! maybe i'll do it too :)

Fawsons said...

Hi, this is Bridgett, Josh's wife. I found your blog through Forest & Carla's. Cute post, and cute new baby! I think you have a new kid every time we see you.

Katrina said...

I think I'll do this too! Thanks for passing the the gratitude.

gram karon said...

underwear is a good one because that means they are out of diapers oh happy days xoxoo