I must be the most blessed man on the earth because I have so many things to be grateful for. Another of these blessings, Rigdon Kimball Knighton, is the spirit and energy of our family because it is boundless.
He keeps us running, whether we want to run or not. He is only three years old, but he can outrun, outwrestle, and outclimb the rest of us who are much bigger than him.

He loves gum and is always asking me for a piece, and he will keep asking until I say yes. He is amazing in his ability to tease the sanity out of you and in the end make you love him all the more for the teasing.

His smile and laughter are contagious. And he is very handsome (just like his dad). I have been told that he is a lot like I was when I was little, which means he must be nothing but wonderful!

It doesn’t matter what time of day, if he’s awake, he is up to something. And you can see it on his face.

I am grateful for this little man. Just thinking about him brings a smile to my face. How lucky I am to have him. I love you, Kimball!
3 comments:
I just realized I have neglected to make comments on your blog! I am so sorry! I have loved all of Reeves post about your special family. Reeve you are a great guy and a good Daddy!(yes I actually wrote that!) I am so glad that you are there to always take good care of my sister and your kids!
Okay! So I haven't been able to catch up with the Knightons for awhile so Im glad I finally did. Reeve, that is the sweetest most touching blog to your wife. I dont dare even tell Adam because he would curse you! So glad all is well and that your family is safe and healthy.
That was great! How are you guys?? I need to get a Christmas card over to you!! And I think that your (LeAnn's) sis is in my ward! The ward chorister looks a lot like ya! With dark hair! We live in the Morningside area now! Anyway, I am sure that I will soon find out, since I am the new ward choir director..yikes! I don't think that I am qualified for that!!
Anyway, love ya and miss you guys! Thinking of you often! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment