I wanted to take this chance to write about another one of the people for whom I am most grateful: my son, Tolman. About five years ago, Tolman Reeve Knighton was born to us in Cedar City, Utah.

I love this boy so much, and I am grateful for him in many ways. He is a
good boy, who
wants to do what is right. He is very
bright. He
loves to learn. He
loves to read. He gets so excited about everything in life. He
loves to ride bikes. He can convert a stick into anything…a sword, a gun, a flagpole, a knife.

He is a
good friend and can play well with everyone. He is a
good leader who is setting a
good example for his younger brothers and sister. He loves to
draw pictures, and he is
constantly improving his abilities.

He is already a
true blue BYU fan who loves to wear his team shirt and hat. He has a
brilliant imagination. He is a
tender and
loving young man.

And he is very
handsome (just like his dad).

I want so much for him, and I think I push him too hard sometimes. But
he tries so hard, and I am so grateful for this good boy in our family. I love you, Tolman!
1 comment:
I love you too Tolman! I remember one day we were at your house when Gracie was only a few months old. You were probably not even two years old yet and you had Gracie laughing hysterically at you throwing laundry into the air. And you were laughing too. You have always been such a happy boy and I love you so much! I sure miss you!
Love,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment