Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Knighton Christmas

It is entirely probable that no one follows this blog anymore since it has not been updated for about...eleven months! SHAMEFUL! But now we have some pictures to share, so I thought I would throw them out there. The extended Knighton Clan gets together about three times a year (Easter, Labor Day, and Christmas). And it is always a great event. This year was no exception. On November 28, half the family came dressed for Christmas, while the other half (including Santa) came dressed for the BYU game against Utah, which was right after the party. Any guesses who played Santa this year?

Thanks to Tom for sharing his photos of my family with me. The good news is that I just barely bought our family's first digital camera about an hour ago, so hopefully the blogging will pick back up again.

Merry Christmas!

--Reeve
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

i love how red leann got kissing santa claus! had so much fun with you guys, love ya :)

By: Amanda said...

Yay! You ARE alive! Thanks for the post, you all look absolutely wonderful! I can't believe how big Tait and Eden are.....you have been feeding them well! Where are you guys? I heard you moved, but that is all. I need a better update! My email is ashoff13@yahoo.com

We miss you guys!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness... you're ALIVE! Well I guess I knew that since we played last week. Thanks again... we all had fun! Looks like a really fun Christmas Party! And Santa looks alot like REEVE. I am sad that I will miss all of our family Christmas events this year, dang baby... dang California... J/K.

Recovery Guru said...

Finally!!! I had just about given up hope that you were ever going to blog again. It is fun to see the pictures! Now that you have a camera there is no excuses as to why we don't get to see more pictures of your beautiful kids!!!

Aaron and Amber said...

Still following you! I thought you'd stopped blogging!