Monday, December 28, 2009

Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Yes I know we have been Missing in Action but we are still alive and crazy as ever here in Sunny Washington, Utah. We had a wonderful Christmas and Yes Santa did make it to our house with presents although we kept telling the kids that all they were going to get was coal if they didn't shape up. I dont' know what it is about Christmas that brings out the monsters in my kids, I wish I knew how to curb that.
We are in a wonderful house finally, I am sure that many of you know that the day after we moved out of the town homes our loan fell through on our home we were going to buy in Laverkin. Thankfully we were able to move in for a few months with my Mom and Dad until we found something different. Yes it was crazy, but I am ever so grateful they took such good care of us and put up with all of our nonsense! Otherwise I think we would have been out on the street! We ended up in a wonderful ward and we are so excited to be here!
While moving in to our new house we got a great suprise! We found out that we are expecting another sweet little baby in to our family. Yes that makes FIVE! The good news is I think that this will be our last one. We just found out for Christmas that we are having a GIRL!!! And the kids are so excited, especially Eden.
I have wanted to post for a while now but moving and baby hormones have really thrown us all for a loop. Its been all I can do to keep my head above water. I feel like we are somewhat getting back to a new normal. I hope you have all had a happy holiday season full of Love for your families and for the Savior. We will post pictures soon! Thanks for hanging on while life has been so crazy for us. We Love you.

Love,
LeAnn

10 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Yeah for baby girls! get ready for all my baby clothes!!!

The Isoms said...

Yea! Congrats! How fun for Eden!

By: Amanda said...

Oh, yay! Congratulations, you crazy kids, you! I sure miss you guys....miss sitting out on the lawn griping about our favorite little monsters! I am so glad you are in your very own place now....I had started to think that you were lost to me forever!

Mary Ann said...

I am so excited for you sister! I spent most of the day making a baby blanket for your new little addition! I can hardly wait to meet her! I love you lots!

The Crocketts said...

Yea! When are you due? We are due with our 4th girl May 28th. I told Mike we'd just plan for June 12th! Hope you are feeling better and that you love your new home! Miss you guys tons!
Hugs!

Erin said...

Congrats on another baby GIRL. How fun for Eden!

Katrina said...

Thanks again for letting us come by for a visit, and for feeding us such a delicious lunch! I wish we lived closer and could get our kids together more often. They sure had fun together (after taking too long to warm up)! Glad you had a great Christmas and that you got such a nice house! It's neat to see the Lord working in others' lives.

The Steele Family said...

Aww...congrats! Glad things are moving in the right direction for you guys...good luck with everything!

Lora Lovell said...

Yay!!!! So happy to see a post on here...I was getting worried :-)

Congrats on another addition to the family! That is great news! Where-abouts did you move to?

Lots of love!!!

Karen Dick said...

I haven't been to your blog in forever. You have such a beautiful family picture! Congrats on your new little girl coming! Good luck. Love you.