Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's Almost Time!!!
So we have made it through 38 weeks...and we are in the hospital for the last few hours. The water is broken, the labor pains are coming steady, and getting bigger. I am going to try and keep everyone updated with current pictures and notes as we experience bringing Joy to the world.
LeAnn begins to remember what this is like...first it's "I wanna get this over with!" and then the memories return, and it's "I'm not ready for this..." In a few minutes, it's probably gonna be, "Why did you do this to ME?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Dude, if she is at an 8 she should be having that baby any minute now! Can't wait to hear all about it! Go LeAnn! Push her out, push her out, WAY OUT!
Wahoo!!! Yeah go LeAnn!! I want to be like you when I grow up!! Those are some major contractions you are having there! I cant wait to see that beautiful little girl!!!
That is so exciting! What fun pictures to remember this by! Way to go LeAnn! We can hardly wait to see that cute new baby girl!
Post a Comment