Friday, September 21, 2007
Here she is. I finally got a picture of Eden walking. If anyone is watching she will sit right down. But she has been doing it more and more lately. She takes slow deliberate steps like she is trying to keep her balance and she can make it almost anywhere. Although she still prefers to crawl most places.
She has been so funny lately it seem she knows what to do with necklaces. Reeve's Mom gave us some of those cheap beads and she puts like 5 of them around her neck and thinks she is so pretty. I had to finally take them away last night so that she could go to bed and she was so sad. It totally broke her heart. But first thing this morning she was so happy to find them again. What a funny girl. We love you Eden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Eden looks so grown up in that picture! Yeah I am glad that she is walking more!! Sydney also really like necklaces, but she would rather wave them around then wear them!
I cry every night when David takes my necklaces away too!!! What a cute big girl she is! I just love her!
Julie
Post a Comment