Friday, September 14, 2007
Sisters
"Sisters...Sisters there were never such devoted sisters...." Aren't they cute. It has been so much fun having built in friends and I know that if I never had any friends in the whole world they would be. We laugh together and we cry together and we get through our struggles together. I know that I was born into a family of sisters (and one cute little brother) because Heavenly Father knew I would need that friendship and love. I don't even mind being the oldest. So thanks for being good examples for me all of you. I am grateful for your testimonies and your desires to follow the Savior they strengthen me and I just love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
LeAnn what a awesome blog!! I sure enjoy having sisters also, next weekend is our 21st year of sisters weekend together and I am not able to attend (only because I'm getting ready to be a grandma which is so exciting) and it saddened me cause I miss my sisters lots.They are the best friends.I think you have pretty awesome sisters also.
Love Aunt Susan
I love my sisters too! It is so crazy that we are so completely different but we are still so much the same!! Great post!! Love ya sis!!-Caralee
I love my sisters too! Sisters totally rock dude! I love you and miss you and all my sisters and my cute brother! We should have a sisters weekend! When do you want it to be?
Where is the french bread?
Post a Comment