Monday, January 7, 2008
Christmas Highlights
We just had the funnest Christmas ever. We spent lots of time with our families and I think Santa left some extra presents at our house. Grandma Leslie provided all of the kids with new Christmas jammies for the Grandkids. Our picture is missing Gracie and Sammy but if you check out Julie's blog you can see their jammies too! The morning proved extra early and I was wide awake at 4:00 too excited to sleep and I couldn't wait to wake the kids up. I did wait until 6:00 but even that was probably a mistake. Christmas day with no naps and not enough sleep makes for a crazy day. But we had so much fun. Santa left us all BYU shirts. It was fun to go to Grandma Karon's and Grandma Leslie's and boy were we spoiled. We are so grateful for good parents who do so much for us. I hope that I can be like they are! Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment