Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimball!


There are so many things that I love about Kimball! He is the bright spot in all of my days. But because he is turning 3 tomorrow I will just name 3 not in any particular order.

1- I love your infectious laugh. When you giggle it makes everyone smile because the sound is so happy!
2- I love your hugs and kisses. They are particualarly sweet at bedtime or after an unusually long tantrum and they melt my heart and make me feel better when I am sad.
3 I love that you look so much like your Daddy. It is fun to have the two of you around together causing trouble and teasing everyone until they feel like they will go crazy usually me!

I am just so glad that you have come to our family. We wouldn't be complete with out you! Happy Birthday Kimball Boy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

3 already! it does go by fast, doesn't it. i love the picture of him on the ground - throwing a fit right? we are planning a trip down for president's weekend and look forward to seeing you guys :)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kimball! We sure love you!

Recovery Guru said...

Happy birthday Kimball boy I hope that you have a great day!!!

The Crocketts said...

He's getting so big! Time goes so fast. I miss you all so much! Hug those kiddos for me. You are a WONDERFUL mother! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs, Heather