Monday, January 7, 2008
Oh boy! Its a boy!
These are some random pictures that we took while Reeve had time off this weekend. I feel bad that we didn't get one of Tolman too.
So we finally had our ultrasound and we are excited to find that we have a little boy coming to our house! Reeve worked the New Year so that he could take time off to be there and it has been a fun weekend playing with Dad! My Doctor moved my due date to the 20th of May and if tradition holds true and I have this baby early like all of the rest then Reeve may have a new baby for a Birthday present. Reeve's Birthday is the 5th of May, and the 6th is exactly two weeks from my due date which is what usually happens. My sister Julie is coming for a visit and she would like me to hold on till she gets here so I guess we will see what happens. I promised myself that I would be patient this time. It seems that by the end of the pregnancy I have just had it and am willing to try anything to get the baby out. I hope I can do it better this time! We are definately happy and are so grateful for the blessing of another little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's so exciting for you guys, congrats! Hope you're feeling well, I totally understand wanting to be done by the end of the 9 months, esp. when you've got other kids to take care of and you can barely move around. You'll have to tell me how you do those photo collages with the eight pictures, I really like them.
wehadababyitsaboy!!! Yea, I am so excited to have another little nephew,Superman Darth Mader Knighton!! Hey I just wanted you to know that we can really have that sleep over that Tolman was talking about, if you want to anyway! It would be lots of fun!! Both your boys are welcome to come, or just one at a time what ever you want! I would invite Eden too, but I don't know if she would have any fun. Anyway let me know what you think!
Congrats on a boy! How exciting!
We sure are excited for the Knighton family for a new boy comming to the family!!!Hope all is going well.
Love aunt Susan
Post a Comment