Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Cutest Baby in the Nursery
Just wanted to share a few more pictures of Joy's birthday. We are settling in to our "hotel room" for the night, ordering room service (they deliver it right to your room!!!), and just relaxing. Baby Joy has been sleeping most of the day. I guess bein' born is hard work...
Just to prove that I was here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is so cute. I am excited {surprised} to get three updates in one day. haha. Well I think she is beautiful and LeAnn looks amazing (I sure miss having you as a neighbor). Wish I was closer to see Joy in person. And... so clever... Bringing Joy to the World! {Cracked me up}... Good luck in the weeks to come!
She is beautiful! I still cant get over her chubby cheeks. She is going to get so tired of everyone kissing on them!!
What a beautiful baby! I am so happy everything went great!
Love her name!
LeAnn you look great!!
Congrats to your family! She's a doll!
good job guys!
She looks so precious! I wish so bad I could be there to meet cute little baby Leslie Joy! We love you guys!
Oh, you guys! She is amazing! Congrats on a beautiful baby girl! You can definitely tell that LeAnn is a pro at this baby stuff! What a woman! We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment