









The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love them ALL. She is adorable!!!!
Oh, she's beautiful! I especially love the smiling picture...but they're all gorgeous. I'm so glad everything went well and that mommy and baby are doing fine. Congratulations!
Caralee did a great job. Finally new pictures! I love her I wanna kiss her cheeks so bad! Next week! Your gonna get so sick of me!I'm gonna be there all the time!
Sooooo cute! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How time flies!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
I hopped over from Connie's blog, it's so good to see pictures of you!! You have a gorgeous family! I'm preggo with #5, due in March, so I'll be tied with you soon :)
I get to talk to Julie sometimes. My husband went to D.O. school and graduated the same time as David. Kent (my hubby) is doing a family medicine residency in Pueblo, CO so that's where we're at for the next three years.
Best wishes Julie, you are the sweetest, dearest person, and I hope to stop by again soon!
I hopped over from Connie's blog, it's so good to see pictures of you!! You have a gorgeous family! I'm preggo with #5, due in March, so I'll be tied with you soon :)
I get to talk to Julie sometimes. My husband went to D.O. school and graduated the same time as David. Kent (my hubby) is doing a family medicine residency in Pueblo, CO so that's where we're at for the next three years.
Best wishes LeAnn, you are the sweetest, dearest person, and I hope to stop by again soon!
Post a Comment