I can already tell she is gonna love her mama. her eyes were open right away, and for some reason she kept stickin' her tongue out at me...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
She's Here!!!
Leslie Joy made it! LeAnn was amazing. Mother and daughter are both doing well. Joy came out 8 pounds 13 ounces, 19 inches long. She was born at 12:53. She is beautiful...

I can already tell she is gonna love her mama. her eyes were open right away, and for some reason she kept stickin' her tongue out at me...
I can already tell she is gonna love her mama. her eyes were open right away, and for some reason she kept stickin' her tongue out at me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wahoo!! She is here!! I think that she is so dang cute!!! I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks of hers!! Eden loves the pictures too! She thinks Joys cheeks look like her baby bothers!
Awesome! She is so beautiful! I wish I was closer and I could come love on that sweet little girl! Congrats and good job! She is just so cute!
Yay for baby Joy! I only wish I was going to be there any time soon to love on her. What a Joy for your family to have another baby girl! Love her already!
She is beautiful. I'm so excited to meet her. Please give her kisses from me and tell her all about me (But only the good stuff) I wish I could be there now. Great job Leann. The Banks sisters grow the cutest babies!
Post a Comment