Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Dinner on the Table
For Christmas Reeve gave me a book about playing with your children. It gave all kinds of ideas of how to play where ever you are. One of the fun ones was dinner on the table with no forks or spoons or plates. Last night we decided to try it with spaghetti! Everyone thought it was so great. Tolman would have liked it better if it wasn't spaghetti he doesn't like that dinner very well. Reeve led the pack in sticking your whole face in it and eating like a dog. So the boys pretended they were dogs and ate right off the table. Eden and I were a little more reserved and opted to use our hands instead. I was the only one who managed to keep my face clean until Reeve decided it wasn't very fair that I had clean face so he kissed me and wiped dirty one all over me! What a fun dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks so fun! We are definitely going to try it!
Love,
Julie
That looks like it was so much fun I want to be there next time so that I can watch it or video tape it!!! You are such a fun Mom and a you have a beautiful(handsome) little(big) family!!
That is so great, I'm sure the boys (reeve included) were loving it! FUN FUN FUN
How FUN!
Post a Comment