Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tolman is getting ready for kindergarten next week and I can hardly believe its here already. It puts me into a whole new phase of motherhood that I am not sure I am ready for. He is so excited to ride the bus and take his new marvel comic backpack to school. I got to take him school shopping on Saturday and we had a fun time throwing pennies into the water fountain and making wishes. He is such a good boy and I know he will do awesome in school!
We got new fishing poles this summer and had a lot of fun just practicing in the front yard. Maybe sometime soon we will get to go on a real fishing trip! I know, I know, its pretty lame that we haven't hardly even used them but with gas prices the way they have been our money is stretched way passed its limits so for now we are just having fun just practicing!!
Kimball is looking more and more like his Dad every day! Recently they got to go on a fun date together, they went to the park and played on the splash pad and the swings and then they followed it up with a slushy and a treat. Kimball really enjoys playing with his Dad and wants to do everything just like him. He is so sweet to me too, somtimes he runs up to me and hugs me and tells me how cute I am, and he wispers in my ear "Mom you are sweet!" I just love that boy! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

What cute kids! I love them all! Can they come over and play?