Wednesday, August 20, 2008
School Days
Oh how these years have flown by. I can hardly believe it, my baby is in kindergarten. Where did the time go? Tolman has been so excited to go to school. He gets on the big bus and it whisks him away from the safety of our home where another person teaches him. I am not so sure about the whole thing but he is having a great time. His first day I was so nervous probably even more then he was. Was he going to be able to find his classroom from where the bus drops him off ? Would he get on the right bus to come home? What if he gets lost? What if he is scared? How can one teacher take care of all those kids and still give my kid what he needs? When I met him at the bus stop after school, praying that he would get home ok, he jumped off of the bus and came running to me with a big grin and said "Mom we did fun things the whole time!" So there we go... now we are getting into a pretty good routine and life is great and school is fun and I wonder why I ever stressed about it in the first place. I am not sure he even missed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How did he get so big? I remember when he was just born and he had to wear those little hats because he couldn't stay warm. He was so sweet and little and cute! Hope you guys are having a fun day. Talk to you later. Julieo
He looked like him daddy excited for school, does Kimball want to go too. I bet that by the time it is his turn he will be ready because he will have a good example to follow. What a good looking family soooo cute. xoxxoxo gram
Kindergarten sounds so fun! Congrats to Tolman for starting schooL!
P.S. LeeAnn I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog. My email is nayr0223@hotmail.com
Heather
Post a Comment