Eww poop! I Didn't see that before I posted the pic. Sorry!
Eden is my twirly-girl and just had a birthday. I am sad we didn't get any fun birthday pics because our batteries for our camera were dead. Go figure! She had such fun day with her Daddy who took the day off of work to play with her. We went to the park to play on the swings (her favorite) and then to the waterpark in town by the library. While we were there we picked up a few stories and some movies to keep us busy. We made birthday brownies and it was a fun day! 




2 comments:
That boy is getting so big...wait a minute all you boys are getting so big I can't believe that Tolman is ready for school already! You have the cutest family ever!
Eeeeewwwwww!!!!! Pooooooop! What a cute little (big) guy! I can't believe how much he is growning up without me. Eden too! How did she turn two? They aren't supposed to grow while I am far away. We miss you guys SO MUCH!!! Love you. Give all of your kids a big squeeze and a smooch for me!
Post a Comment